Thursday, December 4, 2008

And So It Begins...

Well, here we go. I wasn't really sure what I would say in my first post, but due to time constraints and simplicity, I'll keep it short an sweet. This blog, Republican Refuge, is designed with the main purpose of providing a voice for Republicans and those conservatives who claim no party, and yes, even for those liberals who may have strayed off course or are just curious. I will be posting regularly on various local (Nevada-wise), national, and international issues as they might come up. I will also be looking at party politics and the Republican Party in particular, as I think it's important to remember what the party stands for. If this past eight years has taught us anything, it's that the basic message of the party has been damaged and needs to be restored. I'll be as civil as I can be and encourage vigorous, yet civil, debate here and encourage everyone to respect each other's opinions. Well, time to go now, but I'll be back with a discussion on political identity....my own in particular.

No comments: